Deep waterThe Resource Deep water
- Deep water
- Statement of responsibility
- IFC Films, Pathé Productions, the UK Film Council and Film Four present an Apt Films and Stir Fried Films production in association with Darlow Smithson Productions ; produced by John Smithson, Al Morrow, Jonny Persey ; directed by Louise Osmond, Jerry Rothwell
- The true story of Donald Crowhurst, an amateur yachtsman who enters an around-the-world yacht race in 1968, with disastrous results
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Nina Kellgren ; editor, Ben Lester ; music, Molly Nyman and Harry Escott
- Intended audience
- Rating: PG; for thematic elements, mild language and incidental smoking
- Language note
- English and Spanish subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- Narrated by Tilda Swinton
- live action
ContextContext of Deep water
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Indian River Area Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.