AnastasiaThe Resource Anastasia
- Statement of responsibility
- Twentieth Century-Fox
- An expatriate White Russian general sets in motion a grand hoax after he meets a destitute woman on the banks of the Seine River in Paris. He is amazed at her resemblance to Anastasia, the youngest daughter of Czar Nicholas of Russia, rumored to have somehow survived the Bolsheviks' execution of the Romanoff family in 1918. He trains her to impersonate the missing princess but soon begins to feel she may be the real Anastasia. Ultimately, the truth can only be decided by one person--Anastasia's grandmother, the Dowager Empress
- Awards note
- 1956 Academy Award winner, best actress, Ingrid Bergman.
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Screenplay, Arthur Laurents ; producer, Buddy Adler ; director, Anatole Litvak
- Ingrid Bergman, Yul Brynner, Helen Hayes, Akim Tamiroff, Martita Hunt, Felix Aylmer
- Series statement
- Studio classic
- live action
ContextContext of Anastasia
Embeddable Data (Experimental)
Copy and paste the following HTML fragment to include the corresponding data into your application
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the above code fragment to best match your specific application requirements.
Processing Feedback ...
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Indian River Area Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.